Electric Cargo Bike - Kindergarden Open
This specially designed electric cargo bike is built specifically to make everyday life easier and more fun for both daycare and kindergartens. With front opening, so exit and entry is very easy.
- Removable kaleche system with transparent panorama kaleche
- High-quality front- and rear fenders
- Luggage rack with straps
- Chain cover
- Powerful LED light, front and back
- Safety belt for 6 children (Y safety belt)
- Children’s bench for 6 children
- Front opening so the children easily can board the Cargo Bike
- The opening has high-quality lock hinges som the opening can be locked safely
- The edges of the front box have high durance rubber rims to avoid wear and tear
- Colour: Black frame (5 treatments containing: Paint, lacquering, antirust treatment and anti-slip seal)
- Display: Easy and user-friendly Digital LCD display with 6 different speed limit.
- Electronic “Walking mode”: Hold down a button on the display and the bike drives up to 5 km/h.
- Motor: Powerful 250W soundless engine.
- Battery: 36V, 9 Ah Li-ion battery – Anti-theft lock (CE, GS and TUV approved).
- Charger: Smart charger that stops charging when the battery is fully charged (CE, GS and TUV approved).
- Gear: 6 external Shimano Tourney(SIS) gear with freewheel and a Shimano gear shifter.
- Brakes: 2 Promax front brakes (V-brakes) & 1 back brake (V-brake) + parking brake
- Front wheel: 20″ Kenda tire.
- Back wheel: 26″ Kenda tire.
- Rims: Aluminum wheels with sturdy spokes.
- Loading capacity: 150 kg.
- Box dimensions: 91 cm. x 59 cm. (LxW)
- Weight: 47 kg.
- Dimensions: 234 x 88 x 126 cm.
ELECTRIC CARGO BIKE - KINDERGARTEN OPEN DETAILS
- High-quality adjustable seat with shock absorber and extra comfort.
- Adjustable bicycle handle with an ergonomic leather handle that can be adjusted in height.
- The bottom of the box and the child seat are treated with anti-slip material. (Anti-slip)
- Space for a baby chair.
- Safety belts for 6 children (Y seatbelts).
- Children’s bench for 6 children.
- Front opening, so the children can easily come in and out of the cargo bike.
SHIPPING: This is a Danish bike and it will be shipped to you directly from Danmark by courier in approximately 7 - 10 working days. The price is inclusive of shipping from Denmark to the UK mainland. For other destinations, please contact us.
Our cargo bikes come with two years warranty on non-moving parts and 6 months warranty on batteries.
The warranty is not valid for light corrosion and the tires. The warranty is also subject to the bike being used reasonably and in accordance with specifications.
Assembling and servicing
The bike part arrives 90% assembled; the cargo part - the box and frame require assembling. You do not need any special skills or special tools - just a wrench, Allen key, screwdrivers, standard bike grease and time. Please review the assembling instructions to get an idea of how much work is required to put the bike together.
The bike comes at a very competitive price as it requires assembling; however, if you are not confident with DIY projects, you can hire a local mobile bike mechanic or a handyman to help you with this project.
Depends on your location, we may be able to help you to find a professional to would come to your home and assemble the bike for you - please contact us for more details.
Maintenance: the bike may need readjustment service within the first 25-50km (15-30miles) or around after 6 weeks since the first use. Then the bike should be serviced every 500km (300 miles).
Please get in touch if you have any questions and thank you for visiting our shop.