Electric Cargo Bike - Lowrider
The electric cargo bike for those who want a more sporty and aerodynamic look.
- Removable kaleche system with transparent panorama kaleche
- High-quality front- and rear fenders
- Luggage rack with straps
- Chain cover
- Powerful LED light, front and back
- Safety belt for 2 children (Y safety belt)
- Children’s bench for 2 children
Bike specification:Colour: Black frame (5 treatments containing: Paint, lacquering, antirust treatment and anti-slip seal)
Display: Easy and user-friendly Digital LCD display with 6 different speed limit.
- Electronic “Walking mode”: Hold down a button on the display and the bike drives up to 5 km/h.
- Motor: Powerful 250W soundless engine.
- Battery: 36V, 9 Ah Li-ion battery – Anti-theft lock (CE, GS and TUV approved).
- Charger: Smart charger that stops charging when the battery is fully charged (CE, GS and TUV approved).
- Gear: 6 external Shimano Tourney(SIS) gear with freewheel and a Shimano gear shifter.
- Brakes: 2 Promax front brakes (V-brakes) & 1 back brake (V-brake) + parking brake
- Front wheel: 20″ Kenda tire.
- Back wheel: 26″ Kenda tire.
- Rims: Aluminum wheels with sturdy spokes.
- Loading capacity: 150 kg.
- Box dimensions: 91 cm. x 59 cm. (LxW)
- Weight: 47 kg.
- Dimensions: 234 x 88 x 126 cm.
- Danish VIN number (stelnummer/serial number)
- 2 years warranty
- The bike part comes 90% assembled, you need to assemble the cargo part - the front box and its frame; assembling instructions are at the bottom of this listing, please take time to review it;
- Depends on your location, we may be able to help you to find a mobile bike mechanic who would come to your home and assemble the bike for you - please contact us for more details.
SHIPPING: This is a Danish bike and it will be shipped to you directly from Danmark by courier in approximately 7 - 10 working days. The price is inclusive of shipping from Denmark to the UK mainland. For other destinations, please contact us.
Our cargo bikes come with two years warranty on non-moving parts and 6 months warranty on batteries.
The warranty is not valid for light corrosion and the tires. The warranty is also subject to the bike being used reasonably and in accordance with specifications.
Assembling and servicing
The bike part arrives 90% assembled; the cargo part - the box and frame require assembling. You do not need any special skills or special tools - just a wrench, Allen key, screwdrivers, standard bike grease and time. Please review the assembling instructions to get an idea of how much work is required to put the bike together.
The bike comes at a very competitive price as it requires assembling; however, if you are not confident with DIY projects, you can hire a local mobile bike mechanic or a handyman to help you with this project.
Depends on your location, we may be able to help you to find a professional to would come to your home and assemble the bike for you - please contact us for more details.
Maintenance: the bike may need readjustment service within the first 25-50km (15-30miles) or around after 6 weeks since the first use. Then the bike should be serviced every 500km (300 miles).
Please get in touch if you have any questions and thank you for visiting our shop.