Electric Workman 1
This specially designed electric cargo bike ideal for tradesmen, craftsmen or anyone who needs to move cargo. The lid makes it easy, safe and convenient to store items or tools.
Powerful LED light, front and back
High-quality front- and rear fenders
Luggage rack with straps
The price is inclusive of shipping to the UK mainland.
- High-quality adjustable seat with shock absorber and extra comfort.
- Adjustable bicycle handle with an ergonomic leather handle that can be adjusted in height.
- The bottom of the box is treated with anti-slip material. (Anti-slip)
- Elevated side plates (60 cm).
- Lid with high-quality hinges
- Strong hinge for a lock.
- Colour: Black frame (5 treatments containing: Paint, lacquering, antirust treatment and anti-slip seal)
- Display: Easy and user-friendly Digital LCD display with 6 different speed limit.
- Electronic “Walking mode”: Hold down a button on the display and the bike drives up to 5 km/h.
- Motor: Powerful 250W soundless engine.
- Battery: 36V, 9 Ah Li-ion battery – Anti-theft lock (CE, GS and TUV approved).
- Charger: Smart charger that stops charging when the battery is fully charged (CE, GS and TUV approved).
- Gear: 6 external Shimano Tourney(SIS) gear with freewheel and a Shimano gear shifter.
- Brakes: 3 variants available: 2 Promax front breaks (V-breaks) or 2 Promax disc front brakes or 2 Tektro hydraulic brakes
- Parking breaks on both front wheels
- Front wheel: 20″ Kenda tire.
- Back wheel: 26″ Kenda tire.
- Rims: Aluminum wheels with sturdy spokes.
- Loading capacity: 150 kg. + driver
- Box dimensions: 91 cm. x 59 cm. (LxW)
- Weight: 47 kg.
- Dimensions: 234 x 88 x 126 cm.
- Danish VIN number (stelnummer/serial number)
- 2 years warranty
SHIPPING: This is a Danish bike and it will be shipped to you directly from Danmark by courier in approximately 7 - 10 working days. The price is inclusive of shipping from Denmark to the UK mainland. For other destinations, please contact us.
Our cargo bikes come with two years warranty on non-moving parts and 6 months warranty on batteries.
The warranty is not valid for light corrosion and the tires. The warranty is also subject to the bike being used reasonably and in accordance with specifications (for example, not unreasonably overloading the bike).
Assembling and Maintenance
This is the easiest model to assemble as it arrives in one long box due to the frame specification; the box, front wheel, front fender, parking stand, handlebars and saddle require assembling. You do not need any special skills or tools - just a wrench, Allen key, screwdrivers, standard bike grease and a bit of time.
Please review the assembling instructions to get an idea of how much work is required to put the bike together (please note that a printed copy of assembling instructions is not included in the bike box).
The bike comes at a very competitive price as it requires assembling; however, if you are not confident with DIY projects, you can hire a local mobile bike mechanic or a handyman to help you with this project.
Depends on your location, we may be able to help you to find a mobile bike mechanic who would come to your home and assemble the bike for you - please contact us for more details.
Maintenance: the bike may need readjustment service within the first 25-50km (15-30miles) or around after 6 weeks since the first use. Then the bike should be serviced every 500km (300 miles).
Please get in touch if you have any questions and thank you for visiting our shop.